Gaming Pyro
Welcome to Gaming Pyro

Please Login
Gaming Pyro
Welcome to Gaming Pyro

Please Login
Gaming Pyro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poll
How does Gaming Pyro layout look?
It looks GREAT!
Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube? I_vote_lcap33%Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 33 ]
It looks pretty good
Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube? I_vote_lcap36%Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube? I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 36 ]
It looks ok I guess
Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube? I_vote_lcap15%Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 15 ]
It looks -meh-...passable
Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube? I_vote_lcap8%Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 8 ]
It looks terrible
Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube? I_vote_lcap8%Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 100
Wii U Pro Controller [pre-E3 info]
Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:27 pm by GP NEWS FEED
Wii U Pro Controller Revealed

During Nintendo Direct 6-3-12, Nintendo has revealed that the Wii U will support a traditional controller as well. No price was reveled, but here is a picture that …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Just recieved a newsletter today in my email
Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 5:17 pm by kotsuumo

» sigh...
Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 12:55 am by kotsuumo

» Future soldier beta
Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:48 am by xamprince

» need ghost recon future soldier code.
Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:37 am by xamprince

» xbox code wanted
Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube? I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:04 pm by xamprince

» FREE Ghost Recon: Future Soldier BETA KEYS!!!! PS3 + Xbox 360
Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube? I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:57 am by xamprince

» Could this be the next step forward or is it a doomed dream?
Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 8:45 pm by SuitFace

» Still no release date
Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:25 pm by SuitFace

» Wii U Pro Controller [pre-E3 info]
Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:27 pm by GP NEWS FEED

» Fanfiction time! 8D
Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube? I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:38 pm by silver bunny

» Oh **** yes, The Last Story is coming to NA
Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube? I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:24 pm by SuitFace

» Anyone playing Metal Gear Online?
Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube? I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:20 pm by SuitFace

» NEW PlayStation 4 rumors. Here's the latest info......
Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube? I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:18 pm by SuitFace

» Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.
Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube? I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:05 pm by SuitFace

» Weclome H E R O Posters
Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube? I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:59 pm by SuitFace

Gaming Pyro Navigation
 News
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Resulli

Resulli

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 314

Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube?   Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:44 am

I absolutely love these games. Their stories are fantastic (Origins better than Eternal Wings but EW has it's definitely positives) and their battles, while somewhat slow-paced, particularly in Eternal Wings, they are still so fun and well thought-out.

It's definitely one of the best hidden gems of the RPG fandom imo
Back to top Go down
sknmak

sknmak

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 87

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube?   Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube? I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:12 pm

Those games are true classics. I would love to see a new Baten Kaitos game for the Wii U. An HD Baten Kaitos would be a day 1 purchase for me. Especially if it had online gameplay> Nintendo published the game and should seriously try to get this classic RPG on the Wii U.

Do you like the music as well?

Back to top Go down
Resulli

Resulli

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube?   Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube? I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:33 pm

Very Happy The music is the absolute best part of the games!

Dat Violent Storm.
Back to top Go down
kotsuumo

kotsuumo

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 106

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube?   Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube? I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:53 pm

Sadly i never had my Gamecube long enough to get a good look at its library of games. All i ever played was Phantasy Star Online Ep 1&2, Sonic Adventure 2, and Zoids Assault i think it was called.

Is it available any other way then on gamecube?
Back to top Go down
Resulli

Resulli

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube?   Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube? I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:58 pm

Nope. It's Gamecube exclusive and unless the Wii-U happens to have a Gamecube emulator or virtual console you'd have to get a Gamecube or Wii to play it.
Back to top Go down
kotsuumo

kotsuumo

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 106

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube?   Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube? I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:48 pm

Darn, well thanks. Was thinking maybe the Wii marketplace would have it or something, but honestly, ive no idea what kinds of things would be on there.

Guess i gotta start looking over craigslist and yard sales for old systems Razz
Back to top Go down
Resulli

Resulli

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube?   Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube? I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:26 am

The Wii Shop Channel doesn't have anything beyond N64 on it so you'd be out of luck for any Gamecube game.

Also, let me make you want the games by showing you their amazing music Very Happy

I don't know the name of that last boss theme so I had to find a video of a boss that used it. lol

You'll get a look at BKO's battle system that way too though so it's good.

Keep in mind: The first three are from Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean, the first game in the series, while the last one is a boss fight from Baten Kaitos Origins, the prequel to the first one. It's always recommended to play BK before you ever play BKO because there's a lot of little details you won't catch unless you have played BK first but it's not set in stone. You definitely can play BKO first since they are not directly connected through story, there's just a lot of elements you won't get as well if you didn't play BK first.

Oh and I know usually people see a card-based battle system and turn away but these games really should be checked out regardless. It's card system is unique and is actually a part of their world rather than just being a system for the battles. BKO particularly has a rather unique battle system that I honestly couldn't imagine being any other way, it flows so perfectly.
Back to top Go down
sknmak

sknmak

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 87

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube?   Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube? I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:20 am

Yeah they should really remake this game or release a new BK. Nintendo Wii doesn't support GC downloads as you said, but that's all Nintendo fault. They wanted to make the console as cheap as possible for major profit just like all of the other companies out there. They have succeeded so hopefully now with the Wii U we can get some up to date hardware.

I have a feeling the GC games section will be thin for third party. The prices will more than likely be unreasonable just like the DLC games on GameCube. BK and other titles will probably be overpriced. If they have high value you can expect Nintendo and the devs to get top dollar for them.

The one reason I would want to see a brand NEW BK or a remake is because of the possibility to add online play. Of course we would get HD graphics and sound, but the online play could be fun as well if they included it. If we simply got a GC port for download online play is nearly impossible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube?   Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone heard of the Baten Kaitos games for Gamecube?
Page 1 of 1