Gaming Pyro
Welcome to Gaming Pyro

Please Login
Gaming Pyro
Welcome to Gaming Pyro

Please Login
Gaming Pyro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poll
How does Gaming Pyro layout look?
It looks GREAT!
Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.  I_vote_lcap33%Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.  I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 33 ]
It looks pretty good
Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.  I_vote_lcap36%Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.  I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 36 ]
It looks ok I guess
Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.  I_vote_lcap15%Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.  I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 15 ]
It looks -meh-...passable
Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.  I_vote_lcap8%Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.  I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 8 ]
It looks terrible
Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.  I_vote_lcap8%Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.  I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 100
Wii U Pro Controller [pre-E3 info]
Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:27 pm by GP NEWS FEED
Wii U Pro Controller Revealed

During Nintendo Direct 6-3-12, Nintendo has revealed that the Wii U will support a traditional controller as well. No price was reveled, but here is a picture that …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Just recieved a newsletter today in my email
Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 5:17 pm by kotsuumo

» sigh...
Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 12:55 am by kotsuumo

» Future soldier beta
Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:48 am by xamprince

» need ghost recon future soldier code.
Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:37 am by xamprince

» xbox code wanted
Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.  I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:04 pm by xamprince

» FREE Ghost Recon: Future Soldier BETA KEYS!!!! PS3 + Xbox 360
Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.  I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:57 am by xamprince

» Could this be the next step forward or is it a doomed dream?
Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 8:45 pm by SuitFace

» Still no release date
Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:25 pm by SuitFace

» Wii U Pro Controller [pre-E3 info]
Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:27 pm by GP NEWS FEED

» Fanfiction time! 8D
Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.  I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:38 pm by silver bunny

» Oh **** yes, The Last Story is coming to NA
Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.  I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:24 pm by SuitFace

» Anyone playing Metal Gear Online?
Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.  I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:20 pm by SuitFace

» NEW PlayStation 4 rumors. Here's the latest info......
Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.  I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:18 pm by SuitFace

» Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.
Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.  I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:05 pm by SuitFace

» Weclome H E R O Posters
Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.  I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:59 pm by SuitFace

Gaming Pyro Navigation
 News
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GP NEWS FEED

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 42

Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.  Empty
PostSubject: Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.    Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:28 am

Rockstar has confirmed via twitter that Max Payne 3 would be shipping with two disc.

Quote :
"Redbox only ever rent out one disc, for any multi-disc game," it said. "Max is on 2 discs for 360, so Redbox will be renting disc 1 which contains half of the single player story and the full multiplayer game."

Of course the PS3 version will have only one disc. Having multiple discs never bothered me. You rarely hear anyone complaining about games with multiple disc. Rockstar also confirmed that the game is being developed for all playforms. Not simply being ported from one to the other:

Quote :
All 3 versions of #MaxPayne3 have been developed in parallel, it’s not a port

This game sounds promising. We will see how it turns out.

Rockstar Twitter
Back to top Go down
kotsuumo

kotsuumo

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 106

PostSubject: Re: Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.    Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:08 am

So long as the Disk swapping isn't as bad as it was for Mass Effect 3, I'm sure 2 discs will be no problem at all.
Back to top Go down
silver bunny

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 88

PostSubject: Re: Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.    Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:28 pm

How bad was disk issues for ME3 again? I forgot and I don't own the game.
I don't mind swapping disc. I on't know why everyone complained about it many years ago during the PS3 vs Xbox 360 debate.
Back to top Go down
SuitFace

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 33

PostSubject: Re: Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.    Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.  I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:05 pm

As long as you don't have to be constantly switching discs in one area, it's not a bad thing. I never minded disc-switching when I only had to do it like once per playthrough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.    Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.
Page 1 of 1