Gaming Pyro
Welcome to Gaming Pyro

Please Login
Gaming Pyro
Welcome to Gaming Pyro

Please Login
Gaming Pyro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poll
How does Gaming Pyro layout look?
It looks GREAT!
Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_vote_lcap33%Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 33 ]
It looks pretty good
Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_vote_lcap36%Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 36 ]
It looks ok I guess
Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_vote_lcap15%Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 15 ]
It looks -meh-...passable
Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_vote_lcap8%Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 8 ]
It looks terrible
Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_vote_lcap8%Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 100
Wii U Pro Controller [pre-E3 info]
Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:27 pm by GP NEWS FEED
Wii U Pro Controller Revealed

During Nintendo Direct 6-3-12, Nintendo has revealed that the Wii U will support a traditional controller as well. No price was reveled, but here is a picture that …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Just recieved a newsletter today in my email
Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 5:17 pm by kotsuumo

» sigh...
Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 12:55 am by kotsuumo

» Future soldier beta
Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:48 am by xamprince

» need ghost recon future soldier code.
Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:37 am by xamprince

» xbox code wanted
Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:04 pm by xamprince

» FREE Ghost Recon: Future Soldier BETA KEYS!!!! PS3 + Xbox 360
Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:57 am by xamprince

» Could this be the next step forward or is it a doomed dream?
Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 8:45 pm by SuitFace

» Still no release date
Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:25 pm by SuitFace

» Wii U Pro Controller [pre-E3 info]
Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:27 pm by GP NEWS FEED

» Fanfiction time! 8D
Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:38 pm by silver bunny

» Oh **** yes, The Last Story is coming to NA
Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:24 pm by SuitFace

» Anyone playing Metal Gear Online?
Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:20 pm by SuitFace

» NEW PlayStation 4 rumors. Here's the latest info......
Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:18 pm by SuitFace

» Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.
Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:05 pm by SuitFace

» Weclome H E R O Posters
Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:59 pm by SuitFace

Gaming Pyro Navigation
 News
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kotsuumo

kotsuumo

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 106

Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games?   Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:51 pm

As the title says, Ive been looking for some free to play games for my computer, as Ive not much money at the moment to buy new games, and the games I do have, have been getting played less and less due to lack of interest.

So ill take any suggestions, RPGs, racing games, puzzle game, whatever you fancy, I only ask that you explain why you recommend it. I don't want someone to say "OMG play Runescape cause its awesome", because that's just not enough, not to mention not true, lol

So please if you could suggests some games, and thanks for taking the time to read the thread.
Back to top Go down
silver bunny

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 88

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games?   Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:25 pm

Well there's always that Battlefield Free 2 Play and the Ghost Recon Online Free 2 Play as far as shooters go.
Back to top Go down
kotsuumo

kotsuumo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games?   Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:44 pm

Ive tried both of those, and had issues because when it comes to shooters I'm more of a controller kind of guy, instead of mouse and keyboard. Now Im pretty sure the battlefield one allows controller options, but im pretty sure it didnt work right when i did it.
Back to top Go down
jr428

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 13

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games?   Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:45 pm

RPG:AQWORLDS
EPIC GAME OF EPIC :MINECRAFT I recommend Minecraft
Back to top Go down
kotsuumo

kotsuumo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games?   Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:09 pm

i own minecraft, i got bored of it. ALso, since i had to pay for it, that doesnt make it free Razz
Back to top Go down
Resulli

Resulli

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 314

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games?   Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:32 pm

Eversion has a really fun and easy level design. The game can be beaten in less than 30 minutes, even 100% but that doesn't mean it's not fun as hell. It's unique because you have to platform to collect crystals but some crystals are harder to get because you have to travel through dimensions ranging from the bright and colorful worlds in the first dimension to the pitch black demon world in the seventh dimension.

As you progress through the game you are introduced to darker and darker dimensions needed to get to each of the crystals. Each dimension has different effects on blocks, plants and even bottomless pits. Blocks will degrade depending on the dimension, the plants will go from solid trees you can jump on to withered plants and even to harmful thorns, etc.

And for all sorts of free games definitely try Newgrounds. You gotta weed through their selection sometimes but you can usually find at least one fantastic game on the front page and usually a few good ones in the "related games" bar when it's there.

A few recommended games from Newgrounds to try are:

Pestilence Z
The Breach
Little Life
Spewer
This Is The Only Level 1, 2 and 3
Reimagine: The Game
Alice is Dead 1, 2 and 3
Looming
Upgrade Complete
Depict1
Epic Battle Fantasy 1, 2 and 3
Endeavor

Yes, that is a few compared to how many games I've played on Newgrounds. xD
Back to top Go down
Resulli

Resulli

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games?   Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:33 pm

Oh and sorry I can't give you whys on the Newgrounds games. There's too many and most of them are too short for a proper explanation. They are all very unique games, which is what Newgrounds is good at, which is their real strong point.
Back to top Go down
kotsuumo

kotsuumo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games?   Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:36 pm

Wow, didnt even think of newgrounds, i havent been there in probly 10 years or more. Guess i need to check it out again. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Resulli

Resulli

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games?   Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:40 pm

I dunno how Newgrounds was in the past but they are a den of fantastically unique games you won't find on any console or in any retail release.
Back to top Go down
kotsuumo

kotsuumo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games?   Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:44 pm

It used to be games and videos made by anyone and everyone, but quality wasnt always there
Back to top Go down
Resulli

Resulli

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games?   Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:49 pm

Sounds like Youtube now. LOL
Back to top Go down
silver bunny

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 88

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games?   Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:13 pm

I'm interested in playing on of the MMO. A free one of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games?   Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone have suggestions for free to play PC games?
Page 1 of 1