Gaming Pyro
Welcome to Gaming Pyro

Please Login
Gaming Pyro
Welcome to Gaming Pyro

Please Login
Gaming Pyro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poll
How does Gaming Pyro layout look?
It looks GREAT!
My thoughts/rambling on the Vita I_vote_lcap33%My thoughts/rambling on the Vita I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 33 ]
It looks pretty good
My thoughts/rambling on the Vita I_vote_lcap36%My thoughts/rambling on the Vita I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 36 ]
It looks ok I guess
My thoughts/rambling on the Vita I_vote_lcap15%My thoughts/rambling on the Vita I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 15 ]
It looks -meh-...passable
My thoughts/rambling on the Vita I_vote_lcap8%My thoughts/rambling on the Vita I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 8 ]
It looks terrible
My thoughts/rambling on the Vita I_vote_lcap8%My thoughts/rambling on the Vita I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 100
Wii U Pro Controller [pre-E3 info]
My thoughts/rambling on the Vita I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:27 pm by GP NEWS FEED
Wii U Pro Controller Revealed

During Nintendo Direct 6-3-12, Nintendo has revealed that the Wii U will support a traditional controller as well. No price was reveled, but here is a picture that …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Just recieved a newsletter today in my email
My thoughts/rambling on the Vita I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 5:17 pm by kotsuumo

» sigh...
My thoughts/rambling on the Vita I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 12:55 am by kotsuumo

» Future soldier beta
My thoughts/rambling on the Vita I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:48 am by xamprince

» need ghost recon future soldier code.
My thoughts/rambling on the Vita I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:37 am by xamprince

» xbox code wanted
My thoughts/rambling on the Vita I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:04 pm by xamprince

» FREE Ghost Recon: Future Soldier BETA KEYS!!!! PS3 + Xbox 360
My thoughts/rambling on the Vita I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:57 am by xamprince

» Could this be the next step forward or is it a doomed dream?
My thoughts/rambling on the Vita I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 8:45 pm by SuitFace

» Still no release date
My thoughts/rambling on the Vita I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:25 pm by SuitFace

» Wii U Pro Controller [pre-E3 info]
My thoughts/rambling on the Vita I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:27 pm by GP NEWS FEED

» Fanfiction time! 8D
My thoughts/rambling on the Vita I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:38 pm by silver bunny

» Oh **** yes, The Last Story is coming to NA
My thoughts/rambling on the Vita I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:24 pm by SuitFace

» Anyone playing Metal Gear Online?
My thoughts/rambling on the Vita I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:20 pm by SuitFace

» NEW PlayStation 4 rumors. Here's the latest info......
My thoughts/rambling on the Vita I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:18 pm by SuitFace

» Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.
My thoughts/rambling on the Vita I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:05 pm by SuitFace

» Weclome H E R O Posters
My thoughts/rambling on the Vita I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:59 pm by SuitFace

Gaming Pyro Navigation
 News
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My thoughts/rambling on the Vita

Go down 
+2
silver bunny
kotsuumo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kotsuumo

kotsuumo

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 106

My thoughts/rambling on the Vita Empty
PostSubject: My thoughts/rambling on the Vita   My thoughts/rambling on the Vita I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:39 pm

I bought a Vita on day one, with no intention of buying games for it. Call that odd, i call it being broke. Razz

Really though, no day one games interested me that much, I bought it more or less for future potential. Be that great games, or maybe a new hack box, who knows.

So now, after having it a while, ive bought one vita port, Plants Vs Zombies, which is very nice with the touch controls, and a few PSP games I already owned on the psp but the UMD format is s***. Razz

But really, its just sat most of the time, in the nice case i bought for it, collecting dust.

So was it worth it? Not yet, but I hope it to be, just needs more of the right games to get her, like Ragnarok Odyssey, and PSO2
Back to top Go down
silver bunny

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 88

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts/rambling on the Vita   My thoughts/rambling on the Vita I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:21 am

I personally think the Vita will get better with time. I wouldn't say it was a waste of money. It's fairly new and you have to wait for the library to expand I guess. I'm sure there will be great games for. I've heard rumors about it being compatible with the PS4.

LOL the UMD format is s***. Made me laugh. So true. It gave them a reason to make it more expensive.
Back to top Go down
kotsuumo

kotsuumo

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts/rambling on the Vita   My thoughts/rambling on the Vita I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:26 am

Yea, i bought everything on umd, and when the next system rolls around, i get screwed. Oh well, live and learn, digital is better Razz
Back to top Go down
Nocturnal

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 860

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts/rambling on the Vita   My thoughts/rambling on the Vita I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:54 am

I thought about getting the Vita. From the looks of things it's selling pretty bad. Its's cool to me. Just like the Nintendo 3DS the price is what turns me off. I don't like spending a ton of case for handhelds. The only handheld I can spend a ton of cash for is a cellphone. Vita is very interesting. Unfornutely Sony prices aren't that great to begin with. No surprise why their name brand[s] doesn't sell as many copies anymore.

I want a Vita. As you said there aren't really any games right now. I still have to buy a PS3 asap.
Back to top Go down
kotsuumo

kotsuumo

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts/rambling on the Vita   My thoughts/rambling on the Vita I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:59 am

Gamestop already has some deals i wish id waited for for the vita. Buy a new vita, get a case and game for free. So even two months was worth waiting. Price drop is probably eminent as well.
Back to top Go down
Kicksonfire

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 19

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts/rambling on the Vita   My thoughts/rambling on the Vita I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:22 am

I think the funniest bit of the "UMD" is it stand for UNIVERSAL MEDIA DISK yet oly works on the PSP. I've been thinking about getting a Vita, but the only games that look interesting are Uncharted and Unit 13.
Back to top Go down
kingofdeath

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 19

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts/rambling on the Vita   My thoughts/rambling on the Vita I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:58 pm

i just bought my vita 4 days ago and i didnt buy any games im just playing psp games on it or demos..... im broke too i guess Sad
Back to top Go down
kotsuumo

kotsuumo

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts/rambling on the Vita   My thoughts/rambling on the Vita I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:32 pm

Not like its to bad of a thing. Theres the welcome park, that has an hour or two of gameplay to get to know the system, then theres the free AR games, and motorstorm RC is still free, not to mention some free bejeweled kind of game. So there are things to do to pass the time without even buying games Razz
Back to top Go down
Reese88

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 72

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts/rambling on the Vita   My thoughts/rambling on the Vita I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:58 pm

all this talk about a vita makes me want to get one. ima check to see wat games are out for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts/rambling on the Vita   My thoughts/rambling on the Vita I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My thoughts/rambling on the Vita
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Pyro :: Sony :: PSP\Vita-
Jump to: