Gaming Pyro
Welcome to Gaming Pyro

Please Login
Gaming Pyro
Welcome to Gaming Pyro

Please Login
Gaming Pyro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poll
How does Gaming Pyro layout look?
It looks GREAT!
Official MLP topic I_vote_lcap33%Official MLP topic I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 33 ]
It looks pretty good
Official MLP topic I_vote_lcap36%Official MLP topic I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 36 ]
It looks ok I guess
Official MLP topic I_vote_lcap15%Official MLP topic I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 15 ]
It looks -meh-...passable
Official MLP topic I_vote_lcap8%Official MLP topic I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 8 ]
It looks terrible
Official MLP topic I_vote_lcap8%Official MLP topic I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 100
Wii U Pro Controller [pre-E3 info]
Official MLP topic I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:27 pm by GP NEWS FEED
Wii U Pro Controller Revealed

During Nintendo Direct 6-3-12, Nintendo has revealed that the Wii U will support a traditional controller as well. No price was reveled, but here is a picture that …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Just recieved a newsletter today in my email
Official MLP topic I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 5:17 pm by kotsuumo

» sigh...
Official MLP topic I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 12:55 am by kotsuumo

» Future soldier beta
Official MLP topic I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:48 am by xamprince

» need ghost recon future soldier code.
Official MLP topic I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:37 am by xamprince

» xbox code wanted
Official MLP topic I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:04 pm by xamprince

» FREE Ghost Recon: Future Soldier BETA KEYS!!!! PS3 + Xbox 360
Official MLP topic I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:57 am by xamprince

» Could this be the next step forward or is it a doomed dream?
Official MLP topic I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 8:45 pm by SuitFace

» Still no release date
Official MLP topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:25 pm by SuitFace

» Wii U Pro Controller [pre-E3 info]
Official MLP topic I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:27 pm by GP NEWS FEED

» Fanfiction time! 8D
Official MLP topic I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:38 pm by silver bunny

» Oh **** yes, The Last Story is coming to NA
Official MLP topic I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:24 pm by SuitFace

» Anyone playing Metal Gear Online?
Official MLP topic I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:20 pm by SuitFace

» NEW PlayStation 4 rumors. Here's the latest info......
Official MLP topic I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:18 pm by SuitFace

» Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.
Official MLP topic I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:05 pm by SuitFace

» Weclome H E R O Posters
Official MLP topic I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:59 pm by SuitFace

Gaming Pyro Navigation
 News
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Official MLP topic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Resulli

Resulli

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 314

Official MLP topic Empty
PostSubject: Official MLP topic   Official MLP topic I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:04 pm

I realize that with how slow this forum is making multiple MLP topics kinda takes up a lot of space. SO, from now on I'll be posting everything MLP related here. Also, Sknmak, if you find the time I'd appreciate if you could integrate the other MLP threads into this one so it's all in one place.

For now, I have pictures for you of the McDonalds MLP toys! Very Happy

Official MLP topic Mcdonalds_my_little_pony_toys_by_res6-d4sv92a

This is where they currently sit, in front of my TV. It's the mane 6 and two side ponies. Next pictures will be close-ups.

Official MLP topic Mcdonalds_my_little_pony_toys___mane_6_part_1_by_res6-d4sv9bw

Here's Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle.

Official MLP topic Mcdonalds_my_little_pony_toys___mane_6_part_2_by_res6-d4sv9ie

Applejack, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash

Official MLP topic Mcdonalds_my_little_pony_toys___side_ponies_by_res6-d4sv9rz

Here's the side ponies. The one on the left is Cherilee, the Cutie Mark Crusaders' teacher, and the one on the right is Lily Blossom, who I have no idea who it is. She's never even made an appearance in the show but some of the fanbase theorize that she is a "clean/safe" version of Derpy Hooves after there was a big commotion over Derpy somehow making fun of retards. (She wasn't but people are overly sensitive to that kind of thing sometimes)
Back to top Go down
Resulli

Resulli

Official MLP topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official MLP topic   Official MLP topic I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:31 pm

Just read a MLP fanfiction called My Little Dashie.

Well...that doesn't happen often. Sometimes when I get into reading something or watching something I forget the world exists and I feel as if I am within the story, as if I am the characters in it and I am experiencing it.

...And when I come back to reality I see a bleak world where the events of the thing I was reading never existed. The moment I realize it was just a book/manga/fanfiction...it's one of the most horrible feelings in the world.

My Little Dashie didn't make me cry but it gave me a similar feeling. It's times like these that I wish reality and fantasy would flip around...because reality just can't stand up to what fantasy brings to my attention.
Back to top Go down
Resulli

Resulli

Official MLP topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official MLP topic   Official MLP topic I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:42 pm

Here's a video of an older brony. This guy essentially proves that it's not impossible to like MLP when you are older and it's not just a teenager thing. He even addresses that it goes against all logic being a middle-aged, heterosexual male. He thought he shouldn't like it and yet...he does.

He brings up some good points indeed.

Back to top Go down
Resulli

Resulli

Official MLP topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official MLP topic   Official MLP topic I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:39 pm

Here's another video that's good at persuasion. This guy made a presentation in communications class to get people to not just shun it for being My Little Pony and actually check it out. A show like this doesn't get popular just because a few nerds got into it, it's very very popular for a reason and this video explains some of why that is.

Back to top Go down
Nocturnal

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 860

Official MLP topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official MLP topic   Official MLP topic I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:11 am

Resulli wrote:
Just read a MLP fanfiction called My Little Dashie.

Well...that doesn't happen often. Sometimes when I get into reading something or watching something I forget the world exists and I feel as if I am within the story, as if I am the characters in it and I am experiencing it.

...And when I come back to reality I see a bleak world where the events of the thing I was reading never existed. The moment I realize it was just a book/manga/fanfiction...it's one of the most horrible feelings in the world.

My Little Dashie didn't make me cry but it gave me a similar feeling. It's times like these that I wish reality and fantasy would flip around...because reality just can't stand up to what fantasy brings to my attention.

Wait what you forget the world exist and get caught up in the atmosphere of whatever you are watching. Is this true for everything or just MLP. Have this ever happened while playing a horror title or watching a horror film?
Back to top Go down
Resulli

Resulli

Official MLP topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official MLP topic   Official MLP topic I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:10 pm

It happens to me with everything but some things more than others. Horror titles do it too, of course, so that may be partially why I still get scared at things other people wouldn't even jump at.
Back to top Go down
silver bunny

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 88

Official MLP topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official MLP topic   Official MLP topic I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:40 pm

what is my little pony? Just joking. Haven't posted here in awhile. just posting
Back to top Go down
Resulli

Resulli

Official MLP topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official MLP topic   Official MLP topic I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:21 pm

It's cancer apparently. Razz
Back to top Go down
Reese88

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 72

Official MLP topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official MLP topic   Official MLP topic I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:12 pm

whats mlp?
Back to top Go down
Resulli

Resulli

Official MLP topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official MLP topic   Official MLP topic I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:36 pm

MLP = My Little Pony referring to the wildly popular fourth generation of the series: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Official MLP topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official MLP topic   Official MLP topic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official MLP topic
Page 1 of 1