Gaming Pyro
Welcome to Gaming Pyro

Please Login
Gaming Pyro
Welcome to Gaming Pyro

Please Login
Gaming Pyro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poll
How does Gaming Pyro layout look?
It looks GREAT!
Just finished watching Blassreiter I_vote_lcap33%Just finished watching Blassreiter I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 33 ]
It looks pretty good
Just finished watching Blassreiter I_vote_lcap36%Just finished watching Blassreiter I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 36 ]
It looks ok I guess
Just finished watching Blassreiter I_vote_lcap15%Just finished watching Blassreiter I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 15 ]
It looks -meh-...passable
Just finished watching Blassreiter I_vote_lcap8%Just finished watching Blassreiter I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 8 ]
It looks terrible
Just finished watching Blassreiter I_vote_lcap8%Just finished watching Blassreiter I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 100
Wii U Pro Controller [pre-E3 info]
Just finished watching Blassreiter I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:27 pm by GP NEWS FEED
Wii U Pro Controller Revealed

During Nintendo Direct 6-3-12, Nintendo has revealed that the Wii U will support a traditional controller as well. No price was reveled, but here is a picture that …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Just recieved a newsletter today in my email
Just finished watching Blassreiter I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 5:17 pm by kotsuumo

» sigh...
Just finished watching Blassreiter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 12:55 am by kotsuumo

» Future soldier beta
Just finished watching Blassreiter I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:48 am by xamprince

» need ghost recon future soldier code.
Just finished watching Blassreiter I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:37 am by xamprince

» xbox code wanted
Just finished watching Blassreiter I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:04 pm by xamprince

» FREE Ghost Recon: Future Soldier BETA KEYS!!!! PS3 + Xbox 360
Just finished watching Blassreiter I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:57 am by xamprince

» Could this be the next step forward or is it a doomed dream?
Just finished watching Blassreiter I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 8:45 pm by SuitFace

» Still no release date
Just finished watching Blassreiter I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:25 pm by SuitFace

» Wii U Pro Controller [pre-E3 info]
Just finished watching Blassreiter I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:27 pm by GP NEWS FEED

» Fanfiction time! 8D
Just finished watching Blassreiter I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:38 pm by silver bunny

» Oh **** yes, The Last Story is coming to NA
Just finished watching Blassreiter I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:24 pm by SuitFace

» Anyone playing Metal Gear Online?
Just finished watching Blassreiter I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:20 pm by SuitFace

» NEW PlayStation 4 rumors. Here's the latest info......
Just finished watching Blassreiter I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:18 pm by SuitFace

» Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.
Just finished watching Blassreiter I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:05 pm by SuitFace

» Weclome H E R O Posters
Just finished watching Blassreiter I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:59 pm by SuitFace

Gaming Pyro Navigation
 News
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Just finished watching Blassreiter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Resulli

Resulli

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 314

Just finished watching Blassreiter Empty
PostSubject: Just finished watching Blassreiter   Just finished watching Blassreiter I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:32 pm

The anime started out a little confusing but after you get a few episodes in things start to get explained while still leaving enough mysteries for the rest of the series to play out. The back of the case is a little confusing, they make Joseph Jobsen sound like the main character when this anime's real main character is more Amanda since she seems to be involved in just about everything even though she knows the least about what's going on between all the factions going at it. xD

I picked up this anime on a whim without knowing much about it when I got Darker Than Black at Best Buy about six to eight months ago. Impulse buys are so fun, especially when they turn out to be awesome. I would never consider an impulse buy not worth the money, even if I didn't enjoy it as much as I hoped, but when I really enjoy it I know I made the right choice.

The music was pretty good though not the best I've heard, combining rock and metal with stuff you would expect out of a movie like 300 (Not exactly sure how to describe the type of music except to call it "epic" music lol)

There were a lot of recognizable voices in it though such as Chuck Huber, Travis Willingham and Monica Rial. Definitely one of the better dubs I've seen, particularly ones like Amanda and Mei Fong's voice actors.

It's animations are amazing though, they use an awful lot of that "3D anime" type stuff because of all the use of moving vehicles and half-mechs and such but they really do a good job of it.

It's also got quite a few emotional scenes to it as well, there was one point where I almost felt like crying halfway through the series when they are telling Joseph's past. The transformation of Joseph from what he was when he was a kid to what he is now is such an amazing tale. Takes two whole episodes to explain it all even.

Definitely 9/10 on this anime. Most certainly worth checking out.
Back to top Go down
Nocturnal

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 860

PostSubject: Re: Just finished watching Blassreiter   Just finished watching Blassreiter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:26 pm

That's for the review. Tbh I've never actually heard of this anime. I'm always open to new things. 9/10? Does that mean it is as good as Cowboy Bebop. I love Cowboy Bebop
Back to top Go down
Resulli

Resulli

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 314

PostSubject: Re: Just finished watching Blassreiter   Just finished watching Blassreiter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:45 pm

I haven't seen Cowboy Bebop (I know, what kind of Otaku am I for not seeing it? LOL) but based on things I've heard it very well could end up standing up to it. Without watching CB though I honestly couldn't tell you for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just finished watching Blassreiter   Just finished watching Blassreiter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just finished watching Blassreiter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Pyro :: Social Forums :: Anime-
Jump to: