Gaming Pyro
Welcome to Gaming Pyro

Please Login
Gaming Pyro
Welcome to Gaming Pyro

Please Login
Gaming Pyro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poll
How does Gaming Pyro layout look?
It looks GREAT!
The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl I_vote_lcap33%The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 33 ]
It looks pretty good
The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl I_vote_lcap36%The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 36 ]
It looks ok I guess
The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl I_vote_lcap15%The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 15 ]
It looks -meh-...passable
The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl I_vote_lcap8%The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 8 ]
It looks terrible
The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl I_vote_lcap8%The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 100
Wii U Pro Controller [pre-E3 info]
The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:27 pm by GP NEWS FEED
Wii U Pro Controller Revealed

During Nintendo Direct 6-3-12, Nintendo has revealed that the Wii U will support a traditional controller as well. No price was reveled, but here is a picture that …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Just recieved a newsletter today in my email
The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 5:17 pm by kotsuumo

» sigh...
The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 12:55 am by kotsuumo

» Future soldier beta
The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:48 am by xamprince

» need ghost recon future soldier code.
The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:37 am by xamprince

» xbox code wanted
The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:04 pm by xamprince

» FREE Ghost Recon: Future Soldier BETA KEYS!!!! PS3 + Xbox 360
The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:57 am by xamprince

» Could this be the next step forward or is it a doomed dream?
The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 8:45 pm by SuitFace

» Still no release date
The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:25 pm by SuitFace

» Wii U Pro Controller [pre-E3 info]
The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:27 pm by GP NEWS FEED

» Fanfiction time! 8D
The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:38 pm by silver bunny

» Oh **** yes, The Last Story is coming to NA
The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:24 pm by SuitFace

» Anyone playing Metal Gear Online?
The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:20 pm by SuitFace

» NEW PlayStation 4 rumors. Here's the latest info......
The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:18 pm by SuitFace

» Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.
The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:05 pm by SuitFace

» Weclome H E R O Posters
The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:59 pm by SuitFace

Gaming Pyro Navigation
 News
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Latia Azure

Latia Azure

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 36

The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl Empty
PostSubject: The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl   The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:19 pm

Hey guys I'm kinda new around here and I just got finished checking out the Nintendo Section of E3. And they announced a brand new console called the WiiU. I admit when I first heard the name of it, I was a bit skeptical because it was gonna be some bigger wii replica and have a "U" next to its original name, and some other weird features. However I was amazed from its new features. To me, it looks like playing your wii games (plus the new ones to come) on a special DS. Its a touchscreen and controller with two analog sticks and 2 LR buttons (ZL and ZR are the newer buttons), a touch screen(6.2 in), a microphone, speakers, an accelrometer (whatever that is..), a gyroscope (also having no clue on what this is), and a camera. What do I find special and pretty amazing about it is that you can transfer the gameplay on tv to the touch screen anytime you like. Also, the extra controls for the wii (such as the wii fit board) are compatible which is just amazing. So that means if your little brother wants to watch tv on the big screen while you're fighting Ganondorf on Zelda, you can just take the game to the little screen and continue from there. Its also said that the internet connection should be much stronger than the wii's little internet channel. If I manage to learn alot more about the WiiU, I'll post more features. So now for the games.

Yeah they're making Skyward Sword official but its on the new console. And maybe the 3DS.
A new Lego game is launched on both the WiiU and the 3DS.
A new Super Mario Bros game is gonna be launched (as usual) but you get to play as your mii I think.
And lastly, the part I loved was the part when a brand new Super Smash Bros game is gonna be created! I wonder who's staying and who's going or better yet.. Who are the brand new guys.

And some things that are only prototypes, they might or might not be new features but there are special minigames that can be played with the wiimotes and the new console. If those features are going to be official I can't wait to check them out.

So I hope that was a nice little enlightment from a longterm gamer.
Back to top Go down
silver bunny

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 88

PostSubject: Re: The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl   The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:34 am

Hello and welcome. I'm pretty new to this site as well. I visit this site every once in awhile because i know how new forums are. they take awhile to jump off ya kno. Well skyward sword of coming to Wii and the Zelda HD Tech demo could've been nothing more than a tech demo. I'm sure nintendo will make an awesome Zelda HD Wii U title. I mean the HAVE TOO YA KNO. I am loving the Wii U and it's potential. we will see what happens in the future. In the meantime we just have to wait for more details and games that are in development.

The best part is that the controller looks fun and console will have Wii BC. I guess we won't be able to play GC games and thats fine. WHERE IS THE PROJECT CAFE BOARD. Guess I should email the admin or sumthin
Back to top Go down
SaferEmerald

SaferEmerald

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 241

PostSubject: Re: The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl   The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:32 pm

Yeah I'm stoked about the Wii U myself, just hope it stays cheap lol. Can't wait for the new Smash Brothers game, I want my Mega Man and Simon Belmont! Haha. Also one of the demos with the Wii U like...while playing it on the TV, you can look around the environment ALL around you with the screen-controller. It's gonna be awesome! bounce
Back to top Go down
silver bunny

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 88

PostSubject: Re: The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl   The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:41 pm

hey I remember seeing that in the video trailer. looking around the area and off-screen will be a big plus for horror titles I bet as well as other titles. also simon belmont would be really cool and would make the game badass. I prefer alucard from SotN. In his original costume. not the wii version yuk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl   The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The WiiU's information from a Nintendo Fangirl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Pyro :: Nintendo :: Wii-
Jump to: