Gaming Pyro
Welcome to Gaming Pyro

Please Login
Gaming Pyro
Welcome to Gaming Pyro

Please Login
Gaming Pyro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poll
How does Gaming Pyro layout look?
It looks GREAT!
Favorite anime?  I_vote_lcap33%Favorite anime?  I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 33 ]
It looks pretty good
Favorite anime?  I_vote_lcap36%Favorite anime?  I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 36 ]
It looks ok I guess
Favorite anime?  I_vote_lcap15%Favorite anime?  I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 15 ]
It looks -meh-...passable
Favorite anime?  I_vote_lcap8%Favorite anime?  I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 8 ]
It looks terrible
Favorite anime?  I_vote_lcap8%Favorite anime?  I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 100
Wii U Pro Controller [pre-E3 info]
Favorite anime?  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:27 pm by GP NEWS FEED
Wii U Pro Controller Revealed

During Nintendo Direct 6-3-12, Nintendo has revealed that the Wii U will support a traditional controller as well. No price was reveled, but here is a picture that …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Just recieved a newsletter today in my email
Favorite anime?  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 5:17 pm by kotsuumo

» sigh...
Favorite anime?  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 12:55 am by kotsuumo

» Future soldier beta
Favorite anime?  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:48 am by xamprince

» need ghost recon future soldier code.
Favorite anime?  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:37 am by xamprince

» xbox code wanted
Favorite anime?  I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:04 pm by xamprince

» FREE Ghost Recon: Future Soldier BETA KEYS!!!! PS3 + Xbox 360
Favorite anime?  I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:57 am by xamprince

» Could this be the next step forward or is it a doomed dream?
Favorite anime?  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 8:45 pm by SuitFace

» Still no release date
Favorite anime?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:25 pm by SuitFace

» Wii U Pro Controller [pre-E3 info]
Favorite anime?  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:27 pm by GP NEWS FEED

» Fanfiction time! 8D
Favorite anime?  I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:38 pm by silver bunny

» Oh **** yes, The Last Story is coming to NA
Favorite anime?  I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:24 pm by SuitFace

» Anyone playing Metal Gear Online?
Favorite anime?  I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:20 pm by SuitFace

» NEW PlayStation 4 rumors. Here's the latest info......
Favorite anime?  I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:18 pm by SuitFace

» Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.
Favorite anime?  I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:05 pm by SuitFace

» Weclome H E R O Posters
Favorite anime?  I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:59 pm by SuitFace

Gaming Pyro Navigation
 News
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Favorite anime?

Go down 
+6
Sylent
Nocturnal
Äerie
Resulli
SaferEmerald
viiper
10 posters
AuthorMessage
viiper

viiper

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 258

Favorite anime?  Empty
PostSubject: Favorite anime?    Favorite anime?  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:20 pm

and why of course.
Back to top Go down
SaferEmerald

SaferEmerald

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 241

Favorite anime?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite anime?    Favorite anime?  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:29 pm

I'm probably gonna get smacked but honestly, Dragonball Z. It was actually fairly dark and mature once you got past all the grunting that people complain about. Actually used fists so I didn't feel like I was watching some boring ninja-themed show (i.e. Naruto). Plus they were aliens, as well as a few other things (the hyperbolic time chamber, comes to mind) that satisfied my sci-fi needs.

My favorite character was Vegeta. It was really neat seeing him grow as a person instead of being so one-dimensional like some of the other characters were.
Back to top Go down
viiper

viiper

Favorite anime?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite anime?    Favorite anime?  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:47 pm

my favorite is yu yu hakusho i dont think i have ever enjoyed or wished a series could be longer more then this one. it was filled with lots of action, each saga had a great story, some romance but it never took away from all the action but it was enough that you knew and of course it never failed to make me laugh when i never expected it to.

Dragon ball z comes in 2nd with my favorite saga(s) being the buu/fusion/kid buu i lump them all into one...cause well its all about buu! lol Wink
Back to top Go down
Resulli

Resulli

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 314

Favorite anime?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite anime?    Favorite anime?  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:51 pm

I have quite a few. Just can't choose. lol

Ah My Goddess
Wolf's Rain
Lucky Star

And in the manga department:

Love Hina
Franken Fran
Negima
Gantz
Jing: King of Bandits

I know you said why but I couldn't really give an accurate description so I'll just say "Just cuz I do" and leave it at that. xD
Back to top Go down
SaferEmerald

SaferEmerald

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 241

Favorite anime?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite anime?    Favorite anime?  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:07 pm

viiper wrote:
my favorite is yu yu hakusho i dont think i have ever enjoyed or wished a series could be longer more then this one. it was filled with lots of action, each saga had a great story, some romance but it never took away from all the action but it was enough that you knew and of course it never failed to make me laugh when i never expected it to.

Dragon ball z comes in 2nd with my favorite saga(s) being the buu/fusion/kid buu i lump them all into one...cause well its all about buu! lol Wink

Oh yeah Yu Yu Hakusho was actually pretty good. And seconded about the Buu saga! A couple of my friends hated it because they thought it dragged on for too long but I loved it XD. That's also when they started doing the fusions, which were mega-badass. Especially Vegito XD.
Back to top Go down
viiper

viiper

Favorite anime?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite anime?    Favorite anime?  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:47 pm

awe come on you cant tell us why for any of them? Razz
Back to top Go down
Resulli

Resulli

Favorite anime?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite anime?    Favorite anime?  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:35 am

Nothing beyond the generic answers of "I like the story" or "I like the artstyle" or something like that. xD
Back to top Go down
Äerie

Äerie

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 52

Favorite anime?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite anime?    Favorite anime?  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:48 am

Cowboy Bebop.

Cause Spike is da man.

TBH, I'm not big on anime...but Cartoon Network used to run CB, and it hooked me from episode 1. It's mature, it's deep...and each episode is different from the next, creating an illusion that makes the show seem unconnected, aside from the standard bounty hunting that goes on. BUT the whole series IS connected when you see it all laid out. Ed is adorable, too...and Faye is cool.

Plus, this show made me fall in love with corgi's cause Ein is omgcute!!
Back to top Go down
Nocturnal

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 860

Favorite anime?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite anime?    Favorite anime?  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:41 am

I really don't watch a lot of Anime nowadays, but I will start watching it again soon!

Some of my favs as a kid were:

• Inuyasha
  • Outlaw Star
  • Cowboy Bebop for sure [love this]
  • Cowboy Bebop: The Movie
  • Dragon Ball Z [Kai] [as a kid, I still watch it when I'm bored on Saturday
  • mornings lmao]
  • Afro Samurai
  • Trigun

That's all I can remember for now. Cartoon Network turned me on to Anime before they went downhill and crashed into the ground. CT pretty much is crap now, but back in the day.....they were KING. Well TOONAMI was king!
Back to top Go down
viiper

viiper

Favorite anime?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite anime?    Favorite anime?  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:15 pm

cartoon network became a joke when they got rid of TOONAMI and there special cartoon fridays ahhh good times. i miss bein a kid sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Nocturnal

Favorite anime?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite anime?    Favorite anime?  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:26 pm

I think they were a joke way before Toonami left. Toonami changed their line-up and stop broadcasting a lot of cool shows....eventually got lame. Once Toonami finally left.....yeah CN was pretty much trash, EXCEPT a few shows. Midnight Run was the s***. Adult Swim made late nights cool again on CN, but they changed their line-up and got rather lame. Adult Swim has gotten pretty good again with shows like the Boondocks and a few choice anime's showing.
Back to top Go down
Sylent

Sylent

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 16

Favorite anime?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite anime?    Favorite anime?  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:52 pm

I have a tendancy to give up on/go for extended periods without watching series I start...
Anyway the ones I'm currently not watching:

Higurashi non Naku Koro ni - Creepy, verging on oughtright insane. It starts off nice enough, then a load of crazy death-related stuff starts happening... Very interesting.

Dragonball Z/Kai was mentioned already, the fights are fun, most of the characters a likeable and the story is fairly interesting, even if it takes a while to get things done.

Lucky Star I'm still watching in a "this is weird...okay one more episode" kind of way. Nothing really happens, but it's a bit strange in a good way.

FullMetal Alchemist was resommended to me, but I haven't seen enough of it to really comment...seems quite interesting so far though.

Nearly finished Deathnote, but everyone knows about that anyway =p
Back to top Go down
Resulli

Resulli

Favorite anime?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite anime?    Favorite anime?  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:52 pm

Sylent wrote:
I have a tendancy to give up on/go for extended periods without watching series I start...
Anyway the ones I'm currently not watching:

Higurashi non Naku Koro ni - Creepy, verging on oughtright insane. It starts off nice enough, then a load of crazy death-related stuff starts happening... Very interesting.

Dragonball Z/Kai was mentioned already, the fights are fun, most of the characters a likeable and the story is fairly interesting, even if it takes a while to get things done.

Lucky Star I'm still watching in a "this is weird...okay one more episode" kind of way. Nothing really happens, but it's a bit strange in a good way.

FullMetal Alchemist was resommended to me, but I haven't seen enough of it to really comment...seems quite interesting so far though.

Nearly finished Deathnote, but everyone knows about that anyway =p

Lucky Star is weird. It's like...it's not epic, it's not romantic, it's not even particularly funny (chuckle worthy but not laugh out loud kind of funny) and yet it's one of those anime you can't bring yourself to not watch. It's just got a flow about it that makes you wanna watch. xD

When They Cry is great, I've seen most of the first season. I wanna get the whole thing on DVD.
Back to top Go down
Latia Azure

Latia Azure

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 36

Favorite anime?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite anime?    Favorite anime?  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:20 pm

My personal favorite animes would be Higurashi, Dokuro Chan, Hetalia, and Lucky Star.

Hetalia may be a little stereotypical but its hilarious.

Dokuro Chan would be a cute and funny version of Higurashi in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
daboss120

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 9

Favorite anime?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite anime?    Favorite anime?  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:02 pm

Im shocked no one has mentioned the Mobile Suit Gundam series. I like em mainly because of the big mechs with big guns lol and there is Bleach for the story
Back to top Go down
silver bunny

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 88

Favorite anime?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite anime?    Favorite anime?  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:30 pm

never paid much attention to MSG. I couldn't really get into when it used to come on toonami many years ago. I guess i was to fascinated with other animes at the time.
Back to top Go down
jr428

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 13

Favorite anime?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite anime?    Favorite anime?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:48 pm

Mine are evangelion YUGIOH (not 4kid dubbed) pokemon (first 3 seasons) dragon ball z i watched higurashi andn i will never watch it again DO NOT WATCH IT
Back to top Go down
Nocturnal

Favorite anime?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite anime?    Favorite anime?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:14 am

Dragon Ball Z was one of my favorites when I was a kid. I hated Dragon Ball GT. I see why they stopped making episodes. I liked Trigun as well. There are a lot of great anime's. It's been awhile and I should probably start watching anime again. I like old school anime's as well, like Vampire Hunter D.
Back to top Go down
Resulli

Resulli

Favorite anime?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite anime?    Favorite anime?  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:40 pm

I gotta add Darker Than Black and Blassreiter to the list. Both are fantastic anime. I really gotta get season 2 of DtB. I don't care of everyone else says it's not as good it would be unfanly (lolmadeupwords) of me not to watch it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite anime?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite anime?    Favorite anime?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite anime?
Page 1 of 1