Gaming Pyro
Welcome to Gaming Pyro

Please Login
Gaming Pyro
Welcome to Gaming Pyro

Please Login
Gaming Pyro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poll
How does Gaming Pyro layout look?
It looks GREAT!
Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_vote_lcap33%Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 33 ]
It looks pretty good
Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_vote_lcap36%Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 36 ]
It looks ok I guess
Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_vote_lcap15%Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 15 ]
It looks -meh-...passable
Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_vote_lcap8%Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 8 ]
It looks terrible
Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_vote_lcap8%Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 100
Wii U Pro Controller [pre-E3 info]
Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:27 pm by GP NEWS FEED
Wii U Pro Controller Revealed

During Nintendo Direct 6-3-12, Nintendo has revealed that the Wii U will support a traditional controller as well. No price was reveled, but here is a picture that …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Just recieved a newsletter today in my email
Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 5:17 pm by kotsuumo

» sigh...
Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 12:55 am by kotsuumo

» Future soldier beta
Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:48 am by xamprince

» need ghost recon future soldier code.
Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:37 am by xamprince

» xbox code wanted
Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:04 pm by xamprince

» FREE Ghost Recon: Future Soldier BETA KEYS!!!! PS3 + Xbox 360
Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:57 am by xamprince

» Could this be the next step forward or is it a doomed dream?
Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 8:45 pm by SuitFace

» Still no release date
Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:25 pm by SuitFace

» Wii U Pro Controller [pre-E3 info]
Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:27 pm by GP NEWS FEED

» Fanfiction time! 8D
Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:38 pm by silver bunny

» Oh **** yes, The Last Story is coming to NA
Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:24 pm by SuitFace

» Anyone playing Metal Gear Online?
Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:20 pm by SuitFace

» NEW PlayStation 4 rumors. Here's the latest info......
Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:18 pm by SuitFace

» Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.
Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:05 pm by SuitFace

» Weclome H E R O Posters
Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:59 pm by SuitFace

Gaming Pyro Navigation
 News
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
viiper

viiper

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 258

Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? Empty
PostSubject: Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag?   Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:06 am

like for real im goin down stairs for a snack after a 10 hour game run and they are so loud it wakes up the house i dont understand it.

/rant
Back to top Go down
SaferEmerald

SaferEmerald

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 241

PostSubject: Re: Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag?   Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:28 am

Haven't had Sun in a while, didn't know there was a new bag Shocked

And now I want potato chips, curses XD
Back to top Go down
viiper

viiper

PostSubject: Re: Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag?   Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:21 pm

go try it, any flavor of sunchips should have that stupid loud bad its bonkers!
Back to top Go down
SaferEmerald

SaferEmerald

PostSubject: Re: Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag?   Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:28 pm

But, but, my diet D:

I was just starting to behave too XD. I'll maybe see if they have a small bag :3
Back to top Go down
viiper

viiper

PostSubject: Re: Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag?   Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:58 pm

rofl i suppose that would work, i dont think you can get the full effect of the literal earth quake sounds that come from the normal bags.
Back to top Go down
Nocturnal

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 860

PostSubject: Re: Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag?   Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:03 pm

viiper wrote:
like for real im goin down stairs for a snack after a 10 hour game run and they are so loud it wakes up the house i dont understand it.

/rant

10 hours? I bet your eyes were red as hell. Have you heard about the people that have been dying from too much gaming.....[?]
Back to top Go down
viiper

viiper

PostSubject: Re: Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag?   Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:25 pm

Nocturnal wrote:
viiper wrote:

/rant

10 hours? I bet your eyes were red as hell. Have you heard about the people that have been dying from too much gaming.....[?]

nah but they are weak! Razz i am strong, and fueled with the power of monster energy and sunchips i will live. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SaferEmerald

SaferEmerald

PostSubject: Re: Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag?   Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:52 pm

Yeah, Dissidia and Okami have had me game for that long if not longer XD. Some games are just that long and of those, some of them you can really get into XD.
Back to top Go down
viiper

viiper

PostSubject: Re: Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag?   Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:13 pm

not lately for me...lol
Back to top Go down
SaferEmerald

SaferEmerald

PostSubject: Re: Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag?   Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:25 pm

I used to be able to marathon Guitar Hero on Expert no problem. Now one song nearly kills my hand because I haven't played in months and months ;_;
Back to top Go down
Revegelance

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 3

PostSubject: Re: Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag?   Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:02 pm

I like the bags. Aside from the environmental benefit, once you grab that bag, everyone looks at you and knows you're eating Sun Chips!
Back to top Go down
viiper

viiper

PostSubject: Re: Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag?   Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:29 pm

lmao..that is true
Back to top Go down
Nocturnal

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 860

PostSubject: Re: Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag?   Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:05 am

SaferEmerald wrote:
I used to be able to marathon Guitar Hero on Expert no problem. Now one song nearly kills my hand because I haven't played in months and months ;_;

I used to be decent on the Guitar on RB expert. A few month ago I was playing against someone and I caught a damn cramp in my hand and had to stop playing before the end of the first verse...ouch Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag?   Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any other sunchip fans hate the new bag?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Pyro :: Social Forums :: Open Discussion-
Jump to: