Gaming Pyro
Welcome to Gaming Pyro

Please Login
Gaming Pyro
Welcome to Gaming Pyro

Please Login
Gaming Pyro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poll
How does Gaming Pyro layout look?
It looks GREAT!
Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress I_vote_lcap33%Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 33 ]
It looks pretty good
Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress I_vote_lcap36%Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 36 ]
It looks ok I guess
Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress I_vote_lcap15%Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 15 ]
It looks -meh-...passable
Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress I_vote_lcap8%Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 8 ]
It looks terrible
Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress I_vote_lcap8%Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 100
Wii U Pro Controller [pre-E3 info]
Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:27 pm by GP NEWS FEED
Wii U Pro Controller Revealed

During Nintendo Direct 6-3-12, Nintendo has revealed that the Wii U will support a traditional controller as well. No price was reveled, but here is a picture that …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Just recieved a newsletter today in my email
Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 5:17 pm by kotsuumo

» sigh...
Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 12:55 am by kotsuumo

» Future soldier beta
Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:48 am by xamprince

» need ghost recon future soldier code.
Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:37 am by xamprince

» xbox code wanted
Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:04 pm by xamprince

» FREE Ghost Recon: Future Soldier BETA KEYS!!!! PS3 + Xbox 360
Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:57 am by xamprince

» Could this be the next step forward or is it a doomed dream?
Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 8:45 pm by SuitFace

» Still no release date
Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:25 pm by SuitFace

» Wii U Pro Controller [pre-E3 info]
Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:27 pm by GP NEWS FEED

» Fanfiction time! 8D
Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:38 pm by silver bunny

» Oh **** yes, The Last Story is coming to NA
Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:24 pm by SuitFace

» Anyone playing Metal Gear Online?
Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:20 pm by SuitFace

» NEW PlayStation 4 rumors. Here's the latest info......
Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:18 pm by SuitFace

» Max Payne 3 ships with two disc for the Xbox 360 & it's not a port.
Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:05 pm by SuitFace

» Weclome H E R O Posters
Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:59 pm by SuitFace

Gaming Pyro Navigation
 News
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 371

Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress Empty
PostSubject: Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress   Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:37 am

It's been awhile, but I'm back with new updates to the site. I still have something that needs to be tested. I will keep everyone posted on new features. Here I have compiled a list of the updates and "plans/ideas" I have for the site. I have been doing a lot of updates around the clock. Some updates are older and I will be posting new updates, as well as what I am currently working on. Feel Free to post your thoughts below and ask any questions you may have Laughing

Currently Implementing/Testing on the forum [aka working on!] [hasn't been added publicly]
As of April. 18 2012
-Implementing a Ranking System
-Implementing the Private Messaging System [probably won't be ready for awhile]
-Implementing a Reputation System
-Implementing the List of Reasons for Reporting a user post to mods.
-Implementing more pictures to boards/forums.
-Updating the Gallery features/scripting [currently available for viewing]
-Implementing a feature that will allow users to post game reviews or submit reviews that will be posted

Mar. 18th, 2012
-Added individual forums within the news category
-The "quick post" feature is now live.
-Removed Ads

Feb. 6th, 2011
-Added the "NEWS" Page

Feb. 6th, 2011
-Added the "NEWS" Page

Older updates:
Jan. 19, 2011
-Added the "Edit" post feature for all members.

Jan. 18, 2011
-Added a little more space in-between the sidebar menu's and the main Forum Boards. Makes the site looks a little more "cleaner" and not jumbled Smile

Jan. 16, 2011
REMOVED ADVERTISEMENTS [ADS] for members. Ads are still visible for Guests.
-Implemented the option to add Gamertag, PSN Gamercards and Wii Friend Codes to user profiles.
-Implemented the the Live scrolling Sidebar[s] to forums
-Implemented pictures for some of the forum boards [currently work in progress]
-Implemented the "Add Friends" feature.
-Implemented Friends/Foes management [Foes= Ignore certain users feature]
-Implemented BBcode functions along with users posts.
-Implemented the SOME HTML [only SOME for security reasons]+ "Quote" feature

Jan: 15, 2011
-Created more forums [social forums/retro etc]
-Implemented the scrolling Announcement Bar on the homepage.
-Implemented the the Sidebar[s] to forums+Poll of the day.
-Implemented the "report User post" feature [read notes below]
-Implemented the Gaming Pyro Point system <---Name is work in progress [read below]
-Implemented the "Edit post" feature [read below]
-Implemented the Live Chat feature [won't be used again for awhile]
-Implemented the Search feature
-Implemented the Gallery [WIP]
-Implemented the Favorites Functionality[track your favorite topics]

Jan: 14, 2011
-Completely Changed Gaming Pyro Theme.
-Added the Gaming Pyro Banner [thanks to Viiper for help with the Gaming Pyro Banner].
-Set attributes for GP forum Members and the GP forums Guests
-Implemented the FAQ feature to allow all members+guests to view
-Implemented the upload Avatar to profile feature+preset Avatar gallery
-Implemented the Smilies Emoticons
-Implemented the Calender

**More info about the "Private Messaging System". This feature will also be used after a certain amount of posts are reached or Rank is met. Just another thing I would like to add for those who posts on the forums. Also I wanted to PREVENT troublemakers from having the opportunity to create PM messages and spam members who use the board Private Messaging system. Only those with good intent will probably use the feature.

**More info about the "Gaming Pyro Point system [G.Pyro Points]". The name can change if anyone can think of something more "catchy". Until then I'll just name it that. This feature will, hopefully, encourage users to post frequently. It will be used in conjunction with the number of posts and "Ranking System". Also in the future adding friends will add G. Pyro Points per current friends and new friends.

**More info about the "Report User post" feature...I'm still adding things to this feature and probably won't use it until we get more users posting. This board is still small pretty small so I'm not worrying about anything happening as of right now.[/b]

Last edited by Admin on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:09 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
viiper

viiper

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 258

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress   Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:00 am

those all look yummy and i hope we never have to use the report button if one comes. we are spose be the best yeahhhh! *crowd in background*
Back to top Go down
SaferEmerald

SaferEmerald

G. Pyro Points [GPP] : 241

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress   Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:33 am

Admin wrote:
-Updating the Gallery features/scripting [currently available]

Says it's down. That an error or is it being updated/worked on?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress   Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:08 pm

SaferEmerald wrote:
Admin wrote:

I've been doing some test with it so it should be fine now.
Back to top Go down
SaferEmerald

SaferEmerald

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress   Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:54 pm

Admin wrote:
SaferEmerald wrote:
Admin wrote:

I've been doing some test with it so it should be fine now.

"You are not allowed to create your personal gallery."

Is it a user level thing? If so that's okies, just wondering XD.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress   Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:03 pm

Yeah it's a "user level thing". I'm just working with it and some scripts etc. I'm still testing it. Probably going to use it to work along with the "News" section. I've been doing a lot of things behind the scene on this site to make sure everything is perfect when we get a lot of people joining the site and posting daily.
Back to top Go down
SaferEmerald

SaferEmerald

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress   Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:27 pm

Ah okies, thanks for the heads up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress   Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaming Pyro Updates and Work in Progress
Page 1 of 1